Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Please be aware that due to the volume of applicants to our program we are unable to respond to each individual email or provide an application status. Also, per our participant agreement with NRMP we are unable to meet individually or coach applicants prior to candidate selection. If are selected to interview, our program director will send you an invitation to the email address you provided on your ERAS application.
- Our Interview application deadline: 10/10/22
- Interview Season: Nov 14 - Jan 23
- All interviews will be via Zoom
- We do not have a minimum USMLE Step 1 & 2 score
- COMLEX is accepted
- Generally, those who have a repeated USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Level 2 are not considered, but some exceptions are possible.
- For IMG graduates, previous US graduate medical education not is required.
- For visa questions, please contact LLUH Graduate Medical Education office email@example.com or 909-558-6131
- If you rotated with us, we will assume you would like to train here, and we will not expect you to use one of your ERAS program signals on our program.